Created as a collaboration between The Pokémon Company, Creatures Inc. and design firm nendo, Pokémon Trading Card Game Classic is a premium Pokémon TCG set that is designed as a staple playset for any Pokémon TCG fan. Pokémon Trading Card Game Classic contains everything fans need to play the Pokémon TCG, including preconstructed decks and gameplay accessories — all of which have been uniquely and thoughtfully designed to be both beautiful and functional, delivering a polished and elevated battling experience.
YouTube Clip - Battle Anytime and Anywhere | Pokémon Trading Card Game Classic
Experience the timeless joy of the Pokémon TCG with Pokémon Trading Card Game Classic—a product designed for fans to enjoy friendly battles anytime and anywhere! Pokémon Trading Card Game Classic features a foldable, portable two-player game board complete with card placement zones for your Active Pokémon, Benched Pokémon, deck, discard pile, and Prize cards. Since this board features a compartment at the center, it can also hold up to three decks and a toolbox featuring accessories you need for battling.
Recount the days of Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise from Base Set running wild with three specially constructed decks featuring these fully evolved Kanto first partner Pokémon. These decks also feature newly printed cards to go alongside the classics, letting you form new strategies with never-before-seen cards like Ho-Oh ex and Lugia ex. Except for Basic Energy cards, the cards in these decks are not legal for tournament play, but since the game is always changing, these static decks are perfect for challenging friends and family to an evergreen battle of the Pokémon TCG.
Inside the toolbox, you'll find stackable damage counters that clearly indicate how much damage a Pokémon has taken, three-dimensional Poison and Burn markers, and metal orbs that take the place of Pokémon coins. At the center of the toolbox, you'll be able to roll these metal orbs down a small chute—if the orb lands in a white-bordered hole, it's treated as heads, and if it lands in a black-bordered hole, it's treated as tails. When playing with Pokémon Trading Card Game Classic, you'll never need to scrounge for dice or coins.
Sporting a reimagined design, Pokémon Trading Card Game Classic contains everything Trainers need to play and
Three Preconstructed Decks:
• Iconic cards from the history of the Pokémon TCG, including Base Set Venusaur, Charizard and Blastoise, headline three specially constructed 60-card decks featuring Grass, Fire and Water Energy types.
• Alongside classic cards, brand-new cards such as Ho-Oh ex, Lugia ex and Suicune ex are included, allowing players to form new strategies.
• Except for Basic Energy cards, cards included in Pokémon Trading Card Game Classic cannot be used for tournament play. However, these static decks are perfect for challenging friends and family to a Pokémon TCG battle at any time.
High-Quality Game Board:
• The foldable and portable two-player game board comes with card placement zones for Active Pokémon, Benched Pokémon, a card deck, discard pile and Prize cards.
• The game board features a compartment that holds up to three decks, as well as a toolbox complete with all gameplay accessories needed for battling.
• The game board offers a premium fabric surface that allows cards to easily slide across, non-stitched edges to avoid cards getting caught when playing, a fabric hinge eliminating gaps in the board and built-in magnet to minimize noise during gameplay.
• The black-and-white color scheme of the game board has been designed to match the toolbox and card sleeves while maintaining a visual focus on the cards and tools.
• The toolbox contains enough gameplay accessories for two players to battle, including stackable damage counters, three-dimensional Poison and Burn markers and metal orbs that take the place of Pokémon coins.
• Players will be able to roll metal orbs down a small chute — if the orb lands in a white-bordered hole, it’s treated as heads, and if it lands in a black-bordered hole, it’s treated as tails — removing the need for dice and coins.
Intuitive Damage Counters and Special Condition Markers:
• The toolbox includes a set of damage counters featuring yellow 10-damage counters, orange 50-damage counters and red 100-damage counters.
• In addition to the bright colors, each damage counter prominently displays the damage count on its side, allowing players to quickly calculate the total damage count.
• Designed with a conical shape, the damage counters are stackable to maximize visibility of in-play cards and allow for easy storage.
• Made from aluminum, the damage counters are moderately weighted to prevent falling over when vertically stacked.
• Three-dimensional, ring-shaped Poison and Burn markers are also included in the toolbox to allow players to easily identify these Special Conditions.
Elegant Card Sleeves and Deck Boxes:
• Featuring a Poké Ball motif, three kinds of card sleeves are included to protect the three preconstructed decks.
• Card sleeves have been purposely designed in a black-and-white color scheme to maintain visual focus on the card artwork.
• Three deck boxes featuring the Grass, Fire and Water Energy symbols match the preconstructed decks and allow for easy storage of sleeved cards when not in use.