Bring home a souvenir from the Hoenn region with this new entry in The Wand Company’s line of Poké Ball replicas. The latest entry in The Wand Company’s series of Poké Ball replicas is available now
at the Pokémon Center for $99.99USD/$129.99CAD. High resolution pictures of the product have been added to an Imageboard thread
The Wand Company Dive Ball Replica at the Pokémon Center
Make a splash in your Pokémon collection with the latest release from The Wand Company, the Dive Ball. Available now at the Pokémon Center, the Dive Ball joins a collection of the company’s highly accurate, die-cast Poké Ball replicas. Originally developed in the Hoenn region’s Mossdeep City, Dive Balls are the ideal choice for catching Pokémon in water encounters, and now you can have one of your own.
Like The Wand Company’s other Poké Ball replicas, the Dive Ball features touch- and proximity-sensing technology that causes the front button to illuminate in response to nearby motion, becoming brighter when the Dive Ball is touched. Pressing the center button initiates a Pokémon-catching light sequence, adding an extra touch of realism. This beautiful replica also comes with an illuminated display case along with a display ring if you want to show off the Dive Ball on its own.
Whether you’re just diving into the ocean of Poké Ball replicas or you’re deep into collecting, The Wand Company’s Dive Ball is a fine catch. You’ll find it now at the Pokémon Center now along with other Poké Ball replicas from The Wand Company.
An Accurate, Detailed Die-Cast Replica
Introduced in the Hoenn region in the Pokémon Ruby and Pokémon Sapphire video games, the Dive Ball is a unique type of Poké Ball that makes it easier to catch Pokémon when surfing, fishing, or diving underwater. Now this useful item for Pokémon Trainers can be yours as a premium-quality replica from The Wand Company! Featuring touch- and proximity-sensing technology, the front button illuminates in response to nearby motion and becomes brighter when the Dive Ball is touched. For an extra touch of interactivity, pressing the button initiates a Pokémon-catching light sequence. This die-cast metal replica comes with an illuminated display case featuring the Pokémon logo, along with a display ring that lets you show off the Dive Ball on its own.
- Includes Dive Ball, matte black display case with polished Poké Ball icon on the lid, polished stainless steel display ring (hidden in the bottom of the display case), illustrated manual, 3 AA batteries installed in the display case, and 3 AAA batteries installed inside the Dive Ball
- Dive Ball measures nearly 3 inches (75 mm) in diameter—based on its actual size within the world of Pokémon
- Detailed, die-cast metal shell with a high-gloss lacquer finish
- Touch- and proximity-sensing technology with illumination
- Can be displayed in the presentation display case or separately on the included display ring
- Officially licensed by The Pokémon Company International and made by The Wand Company
- Item Dimensions: 3.7 x 3.7 x 3.5 IN
- Country Of Origin: Made in China
- Materials: Plastic / metal / electronics
- Item Weight: 1.3 LB
- SKU: 703-98665