Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Diamond and Pearl Episodes / DP 169: Pokémon Ranger! Heatran no kyūshutsusakuse...
Thread Posts
11 Mar 2010 01:22 PM
here it comes....Heatran =]
14 Mar 2010 06:20 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: Pokémon Ranger! Heatran no kyūshutsusakusen!!/ポケモンレンジャー! ヒードラン救出作戦!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
31 Jul 2010 10:08 AM
Notice the dub title is the same as the Translated Japanese title.

EDIT: I believe the dub title has already changed.
Last edited 15 Aug 2010 02:23 PM by Rumpelstiltskin
Look at my YouTube account!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mariobrosfan4000/
04 Oct 2010 07:12 AM
I just can't beleive the name they gave the new ranger . . . Ben! I mean, it's an awesome name, but just thinking about the other names, it kinda stands out.
24 Oct 2010 10:49 PM
Sunain Administrator
This episode had some significant errors in the English dub most notably lava vs magma. The "National Park" was also quite an odd one as well that no one else seemed to pick up on.

Dub Edits: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/1074#Edits
31 Oct 2010 02:44 AM
I think this episode did a good job of showing a Pokémon in its natural habitat. It's nice to see Pokémon in the wild sometimes, and the portrayal of Heatran was really realistic, like walking sideways along the volcano.
I didn't really think that Heatran was in danger during the cave-in. It's both fire and steel type so the magma didn't really seem that dangerous. I didn't really understand why the Pokémon Ranger wanted to capture it.
The setting of a cave with a lava bed was really cool. It reminded me of Blaine's gym in the volcano.
The continual appearance of the Feraligatr to save the Pokémon Ranger didn't make sense to me. It seemed almost magical, as he didn't even have a Pokéball. It was as if it used Teleport or something.
17 Jul 2011 07:20 PM
A just saw the episode in Danish... And the pronounced the word red, like the english red. The danish word shoul be pronounced with a soft d sound. The sound that in English is known as "th".
18 Sep 2018 12:38 AM
Pocket Monsters Diamond and Pearl Special: Emergency Call! Save Shaymin and Heatran!!

Blurb:
Shaymin! Heatran! This special is a double feature spectacular which will involve the appearance of legendary Pokémon! In addition, we'll be showcasing movie-related footage regarding this summer's "The Ruler of Illusions: Zoroark"! Don't miss out on the true identity of the new Pokémon!

Second summary of the special (for this episode):
During their journey, Satoshi and the gang have stumbled upon Natsuya, a boy who is considered a Pokémon Ranger. He is currently in the middle of a mission to safeguard a special Heatran. However, the "Capture Styler", the most essential thing to a Pokémon Ranger, has disappeared from Natsuya's arm! Though will he be able to actually complete this mission!?

(Cast list)
Satoshi - Rica Matsumoto
Pikachu - Ikue Otani
Takeshi - Yuji Ueda
Hikari - Megumi Toyoguchi
Pochama - Etsuko Kozakura
Musashi - Megumi Hayashibara
Kojiro - Shinichiro Miki
Nyarth - Inuko Inuyama
Narration - Unsho Ishizuka, Chinami Nishimura, Daisuke Sakaguchi, Miyako Itō, Kiyotaka Furushima, Satsuki Yukino, Miyuki Sawashiro, Tatsuya Hasome
(Source: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail/201003/19406_201003181900.html)