Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 17: タマゴからかえったあばれん坊!/Tamago kara kaetta abarenbō...
Thread Posts
21 Dec 2010 05:40 PM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: タマゴからかえったあばれん坊!/Tamago kara kaetta abarenbō!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
25 Jan 2011 01:28 AM
I thought this episode was interesting not really because of the Pokémon that hatched from the egg but because it really showed the character of each of Ash's Pokémon when they met Zuruggu.
It seems that Pokabu was smarter than I had previously thought since it recognized that there could be trouble between Mijumaru and Zuruggu and pulled Mijumaru away from Zuruggu with Pikachu. Mijumaru showed itself as arrogant and hasty, while Tsutarja was as always cool and elegant. Mamepato seemed rather shy about meeting Zuruggu and its quick flight away only reaffirmed that.
It was also interesting that Kibago played a rather major role in this episode. It seemed the Pokémon most attuned to the egg and Zuruggu after it hatched, as it was the first to notice it hatching and also to notice Zuruggu gone. I'm glad that I was able to see this mature side of Kibago, in spite of its inexperience in battling.
Overall I thought this episode was about welcoming a newcomer into Ash's party and the dynamics among the Pokémon, rather than the people, were the most interesting to watch. I look forward to what Zuruggu has in store.
On a different note, I'm really looking forward to finding out Team Rocket's ulimate plans in the Isshu region. Maybe even a Pokémon will come out of that meteorite!
11 Jun 2011 03:45 PM
Sunain Administrator
Not too many English dub edits in this episode. They managed to keep the location (MT37-KS816)that Team Rocket was heading to intact in the dub which was actually surprising.

Link to Edits & Notes: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/1225#Edits