Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 39: 化石復活!古代怪鳥アーケオス!!/Kaseki fukkatsu! kodai kai...
Thread Posts
20 May 2011 11:49 PM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: 化石復活!古代怪鳥アーケオス!!/Kaseki fukkatsu! kodai kaichō Archeos!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
16 Jun 2011 05:54 PM
Sunain Administrator
This was a fun episode to watch although it reminded me a lot of Pokémon Chronicles episode Putting The Air Back In Aerodactyl!. I was hoping for Satoshi to get it and make it 3 episodes in a row getting a Pokemon but I guess that's a lot to ask :P
14 Jul 2011 06:54 AM
I really enjoyed watching this episode. We've already had several episodes centered around fossile Pokémon, but none of them was this fun and unique.
I have to admit though, I don't understand how they ended up at a laboratory... it wasn't really explained at the beginning of the episode, and it sorte of felt like the writers arbritrarily put that one there because they hadn't found a better time to air this episode.

I really like how they portrayed Satoshi as a trainer who immediately understands Pokémon's feelings.

Next episode looks relly interesting, as we're going to get some hilarious scenes with Dent!

Quote From: Sunain
I was hoping for Satoshi to get it and make it 3 episodes in a row getting a Pokemon but I guess that's a lot to ask :P

Funny, I had that feeling while watching the fishing tournament episode... anyway, I'm glad he didn't get any of them, as I still want him to catch other Pokémon in the 150+ remaining episodes of this series, ha ha xD
Last edited 14 Jul 2011 06:57 AM by Chance
17 Sep 2011 02:44 AM
Quote From: Chance
I really enjoyed watching this episode. We've already had several episodes centered around fossile Pokémon, but none of them was this fun and unique.

I agree. The part with the tree growing at the sound of Archen's voice was weird and rather unrealistic, but it was interesting. Also I didn't really understand how there were three more Archeops at the end. The part with Roggenrola and Oshawott trying to put out the "shadow fire" until sunset was rather unrealistic too. However I like Fossil Pokémon in general so I liked this episode.

(Closed the quote tag. //michan)
Last edited 19 Sep 2011 10:28 AM by michan