Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 59: 快傑ア☆ギルダー VS フリージ男 !!/Kaiketsu A-Gilder VS F...
Thread Posts
26 Sep 2011 08:09 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: 快傑ア☆ギルダー VS フリージ男 !!/Kaiketsu A-Gilder VS Freege-otoko!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
04 Dec 2011 07:56 PM
This episode was pretty interesting even though I didn't understand any of the Kamen Rider references. It was pretty funny that Satoshi kept saying he wanted to meet the Kaiketsu Agilder and not Charles' Agilder when it was clear that Iris, Dent, and even Pikachu had figured everything out.
I was kind of disappointed that Linda wasn't a female version of the hero or even a sidekick and just dressed in normal clothes the whole time. Also, it was rather boring that she had a Dokkora instead of a Roobushin or even a Dotekkotsu. I thought a Freejio would appear so I was also rather disappointed by that. But I must admit the Agilder was really cool. I especially liked the expression on its face when Satoshi asked it if it knew anything about the Kaiketsu Agilder.
26 Dec 2011 04:37 PM
What I found pretty funny with the Agilder is how he seemed to be saying 'Howdy?!' when he 'spoke'.

Overall, this episode was pretty fun and original. I've got sort of a soft spot for totally goofy heroes and the obligatory equally goofy villain. However, even though I understand why they made Satoshi not realise the obvious 'connection' between Charles and A-Glider, I still foudn that a tad unnecessary, as it made him stand out as rather dumb (to say the least).

I'm so looking forward to watching the next episode... and not just because it'll be a Dent-centered episode, and I'm a huge fan of Dent, but also because we'll finally see him have a battle once again. I'm quite interested to know more about his relationship with his brother(s).
26 Dec 2011 04:42 PM
Sunain Administrator
Quote From: Chance
Overall, this episode was pretty fun and original. I've got sort of a soft spot for totally goofy heroes and the obligatory equally goofy villain.

Be sure to review the edit pages for this episode as it includes a lot of references to make it a bit easier to understand where all this A-Gilder hero stuff comes from.

Link to edit page: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/1315#Edits