Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 57: ズルッグとわがままゴチム!/Zuruggu to wagamama Gothimu!
Thread Posts
08 Oct 2011 01:33 PM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: ズルッグとわがままゴチム!/Zuruggu to wagamama Gothimu!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
12 Nov 2011 06:22 PM
I thought this episode was pretty funny. It was kind of weird that Kibago was the one most concerned about Zuruggu being traded away. The dream was really funny, especially since Gochimu's voice sounded different. It's ironic that the one least worried about being traded away was Zuruggu, while everyone was really worried. I was really surprised by how large the Dasutodasu was. It looked really intimidating. The Gochimu was really annoying and I personally didn't think it was cute at all. I think Emonga and Chillarmy are a lot cuter.
I didn't notice how Pokabu cheered for the other Pokémon before this episode. He looks really tough when he cheers. It was nice that Satoshi's Pokémon beat the Gochimu. I felt this episode reaffirmed the bond between Satoshi and his Pokémon.
13 Nov 2011 04:46 PM
JDS Administrator
Good episode..especially with Kibago's dream world view of Dent hahah.
Administrator/Lead Programmer of pm.net
13 Nov 2011 11:46 PM
Quote From: JDS

Dento is the most popular character in Best Wishes at the moment, why must you put him down? The majority of the fandom, especially in Japan, loves the character and he's more popular than Iris is currently.

Anyway I love episodes that focus on either Axew or Scraggy. I love how they've become a pair in a way and look after one another. Also I never thought that garbage-bag pokemon's evo would look good in the anime.
14 Nov 2011 12:06 AM
Sunain Administrator
Quote From: precita
Quote From: JDS

Dento is the most popular character in Best Wishes at the moment, why must you put him down?

It appears you completely misunderstood the "Good episode" and then after that "especially with Kibago's dream world view of Dent".

I love that scene too. Now he and Kaba-chan can star in a movie together!

Changed Dent's character picture to that scene: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/characters/Dent

Last edited 14 Nov 2011 12:08 AM by Sunain
14 Nov 2011 01:31 PM
One of the thing I enjoy most about Best Wishes is how the Pokemon themselves are getting more definite personalities, especially the ones that belong to people outside of Ash's group. The Gothimu is incredibly creepy in my opinion in how she seems to be outright controlling Koharu (really apparent during that first battle), but at the same time, it's good that the show gave us a Pokemon character to utterly despise. With the episode's ending, I can't help but feel that Gothimu and Koharu will show up again. Maybe in the next round of 'reunion of the rival characters' episodes we'll see them.
14 Nov 2011 10:54 PM
Sunain Administrator
Quote From: Eminai
One of the thing I enjoy most about Best Wishes is how the Pokemon themselves are getting more definite personalities, especially the ones that belong to people outside of Ash's group.

They really do seem to be taking the 'nature' concept to heart in Best Wishes instead of all Pokemon of a certain species acts a certain way regardless. I agree, that's worked out a lot better and the Pokemon are really getting better personalities than ever. I hope they continue developing that. When we were planning the character database for this site, we decided to have separate entries for each Pokemon because we considered them 'characters', so this series has really just reinforced that decision.
26 Nov 2011 02:11 PM
What a nice and refreshing episode. I was really intrigued by the various relationships shown in this episode: Gothimu and Zuruggu; Kibago and Zuruggu; Tsutarja and the other Pokémon.
The dream sequence was particularly funny, especially Dent's voice (more than his look, which was pretty funny nonetheless). They're really working on character personalities (especially Pokémon), but I wasn't expecting them to work so much on non-trio Pokémon (Ash, Dent or Iris).

But I was liked the best in this episode is that we finally saw Tsutarja was being used in battle... finally! Woohoo! Ok, the said battle was pretty predictable and was nothing really fancy, but still, it was great to see Tsutarja actually being useful in this episode. I hope the writers will get Tsutarja more love in the folowwing episodes.