Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 42: 熱闘ドンバトル! ツタージャVSコマタナ!!/Nettō Don Battle! Ts...
Thread Posts
30 Jun 2011 05:58 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: 熱闘ドンバトル! ツタージャVSコマタナ!!/Nettō Don Battle! Tsutarja VS Komatana!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
03 Aug 2011 04:56 AM
A very nice episode, though I'm not sure I like the cliffhanger at the end! I really enjoyed finally having someone teaching some humility to that arrogant rival Shootie is. I just love how confident in his own abilities Dent is, while still remaining somewhat humble (unlike a certain rival I won't name).
Satoshi battle was a bit of a disappointment, though, but I was really glad to see Tsutarja finally getting some spotlight, it sure had been a while (what with all the new monster Satoshi caught in the few previous episodes)!

Of course, those episodes definitely aren't Pokémon League quality, but they're still quite entertaining.
03 Aug 2011 12:05 PM
Sunain Administrator
Quote From: Chance
A very nice episode, though I'm not sure I like the cliffhanger at the end!

It seems like the cliffhanger will be resolved quite quickly in the next episode that like you said its almost not worth being a cliffhanger.

Quote From: Chance
I really enjoyed finally having someone teaching some humility to that arrogant rival Shootie is. I just love how confident in his own abilities Dent is, while still remaining somewhat humble (unlike a certain rival I won't name).

I'm also glad Shootie was eliminated so quickly. Satoshi has a lot more experience and Shootie has to learn that. I hope Satoshi brings back some of his other Pokemon for the league like the last few times. That will really beat Shootie.

Last edited 21 Oct 2011 01:41 AM by Sunain
21 Oct 2011 12:52 AM
Quote From: Sunain
I hope Satoshi brings back some of his other Pokemon for the league like the last few times. That will really beat Shootie.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing at the beginning of the Best Wishes Series when Satoshi first battled and lost to Shootie. I can just imagine Goukazaru using Flare Blitz on Shootie's Jyanobi.
My favorite part of this episode was the Komatana. It was so cool! It seemed like an assassin to me, rushing around the battlefield and trying to use Guillotine. It was interesting that it was up against Satoshi's Tsutarja, which I think is his coolest Pokémon in Isshu. I would have liked to see what a successful Guillotine actually looks like, although of course not on Tsutarja.
I thought Rock Slide was pretty exaggerated, seeing as how Ishizumai did it in the air. And Rock type isn't supposed to be that effective on Fighting Pokémon.... But I like how the Ishizumai rubbed it in by attacking Dotekkotsu as it was trying to get its beam back.

Last edited 21 Oct 2011 01:42 AM by Sunain
23 Nov 2011 08:41 PM
Sunain Administrator
The more I do these comparisons, the more annoyed I get with the needless removal of English terms used in the Japanese original. It's really pointless as no translation is required basically. Burgundy once again has more poorly pronounced French added to her dialog which is also annoying.

Link to Edits for episode: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/1280#Edits

Last edited 23 Nov 2011 08:50 PM by Sunain