Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 53: サトシ、デントVSサブウェイマスター!/Satoshi, Dent VS Subway...
Thread Posts
08 Sep 2011 08:07 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: サトシ、デントVSサブウェイマスター!/Satoshi, Dent VS Subway Master!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
17 Oct 2011 06:21 PM
I really loved this episode, though that has nothing to do with the fact I'm a real train fan (though I wouldn't call myself a 'train sommelier' or something like Dent). The real reason is that I really love Dent as a character, and how unique is his personality. I really should start and make a list of all the kind of sommeliers he's claimed to be so far.

My only complaint about this episode was the 2vs2 battle. I was so looking forward to watching Satoshi and Dent fighting together in a double battle, so I was a little disappointed this wasn't a full match... I would've made it at least half an episode long, and 6vs6 pokémon. I sure hope we'll get to see such a battle later in the series.

That reminds me, I'm curious as to when they'll introduce 3vs3 battles (I'm sure we'll discover yet another kind of sommelier, thanks to Dent, in that very episode). I'm quite looking forward to seeing all three main characters, Satoshi, Dent and Iris fighting togerther in a 3vs3 battle... that sounds really exciting!...

... just like next episode, though I'm quite anxious about the presence of Mr my-head-is-more-infatuated-than-a-Wailord, aka Shootie, in it. I'm sure we'll get more about his backstory, and his relations with the Champion.
Last edited 17 Oct 2011 06:25 PM by Chance
17 Oct 2011 06:27 PM
Sunain Administrator
Quote From: Chance
I really should start and make a list of all the kind of sommelier he's claimed to be so far.

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/characters/Dent - Feel free to help us expand upon the bio if you have more details that we should add :)

My only complaint about this episode was the 2vs2 battle.

Yeah I too was hoping it was going to be a bit longer. Kinda got ripped off there but I guess it was never intended to be a 2VS2 and only one of the Subway Masters was actually supposed to battle.

That reminds me, I'm curious as to when they'll introduce 3vs3 battles Satoshi, Dent and Iris fighting together in a 3vs3 battle... that sounds really exciting!.

Yeah 3on3 battles almost seem destined to work well with the trio heroes. I too am surprised they haven't introduced it yet as well. Its already been a year now.
06 Dec 2011 02:04 PM

My only complaint about this episode was the 2vs2 battle. I was so looking forward to watching Satoshi and Dent fighting together in a double battle, so I was a little disappointed this wasn't a full match... I would've made it at least half an episode long, and 6vs6 pokémon. I sure hope we'll get to see such a battle later in the series.

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed by that as well. I thought they would have used 2 Pokémon each, and it seemed pretty uneven, with two 2-stage, fuuly evolved Pokémon against two unevolved Pokémon. And Satoshi didn't use Pikachu, either. Well it's good his Pokabu got experience but I can help but feel that Gamagaru would have been a better choice, with type advantages over both of the Subway Master's Pokémon. The strategy Nobori and Kudari used to win at the end was very interesting, and it makes me feel that they were just playing along with Satoshi and Dent until they really wanted to end it.
The battle should have a full episode long. The stamp campaign and meeting the other Kibago weren't really very interesting.